Handmade Hello Fall Card…
After all, we are officially into October now, Yay! Bring on the Pumpkin Spice Lattes, flannels, boots, scarves and holiday scents!
So, last week I had the urge to make a quick little card to represent the onset of fall. I wanted to do something simple with Close To My Heart’s adorable Lovely Leaves stamp set. I also wanted to share these quick instructions with my readers…
Handmade Hello Fall Card – Shopping List:
(1) – Card Base
(1) – 4 x 4.5 Swan Lake B&T
(1) – 2 x 2 Canary CS
(1) – 2 x 2 Goldrush CS
(1) – 2 x 2 Fern CS
(1) – 2 x 2 Ruby CS
- Adhere the 4 x 4.5 piece of Swan Lake B&T to the top of the card face.
- Using Black Ink, stamp 2 leaves onto each color of Cardstock. Trim.
- Using 3D Foam Tape, arrange the Leaves over the “seam” of the Swan Lake B&T.
- Using Ruby Ink, stamp “Hello” in the bottom right corner of the card.
- Using Goldrush Ink, stamp “Fall” in the bottom right corner of the card, as shown.
- Affix (3) Dark Red Gems to the bottom left of the card. I used (2) med and (1) small.