I scream, you scream, we all scream for… an Ice Cream Card for Mojo Monday this week!
This weeks Ice Cream Card for Mojo Monday – Instructions…
A = 2.25″ x 4″
B = 3″ x 4″
C = 2.75″ x 2.75″ with a matting piece of 3″ x 3″ behind it
D = 2.5″ Circle
E = 4.75″ Shimmer Trim
F = .5″ x 4″ (not shown in the diagram)
- Using the Sugar Rush-Scrapbooking Stamp Set, I stamped (3) ice cream images – (1) with Saddle Ink on White Daisy CS, (1) with Sea Glass Ink on White Daisy CS, and (1) on the scrap-piece of the Curly-lined PML Card from piece A. Trim out and piece together.
- Stamp the Sprinkes onto the Ice Cream image using Saffron Ink.
- Dove-taile each end of the Coral Shimmer Trim.
- Sand the face of the Whisper CS Circle.
- I trimmed the Heart/Sprinkles PML card down to 2.75″ x 2.75″ and then stamped the sentiment onto the center using the Black Ink Pad.
- I then added (2) small and (1) large Grey Enamel Gem for some added bling, as shown.
This card would make a great sweet git to give as a thank you note to a friend. Or, slip in a gift card to your recipient’s favorite ice cream shop!
Be watching my blog for lots more Sugar Rush inspiration coming your way this month.