If you enjoy Paper Crafting on pretty paper as much as I do, my Signature Kit Club is sure to get your creative senses tingling!
Each week I’m baking up a series of gorgeous Close To My Heart Scrapbooking Layouts and Handmade Cards that are sure to delight your creative taste buds. Every Signature Kit is designed to boast a fun theme with a beautiful array of embellishments, perfect for any size budget.
Sounds pretty scrumptious, right? Well then, let me top it off with a cherry…
Signature Kit Club Details:
For every $25 you spend on my Close To My Heart Website, you will receive your choice of my Signature Kit Directions for FREE! ($5-$20 value)
- Simply add your regular monthly purchases to my special “Signature Club” link found on my Close To My Heart Website to qualify.
- Next, be watching for an email from me in your inbox thanking you for your order and asking you which set of instructions you would like for free!
- Keep in mind that when your order qualifies for the $5 Stamp of the Month, you will also receive some Happy Mail from me – FREE!
- If your order reaches $75 or more, you should highly consider Joining my award winning Stampin’ Buds Team because it costs the SAME! Not only will you receive CTMH product discounts & lots of fun team perks from me, you will also receive full access to my entire Signature Kit Club library of Instructions for FREE! …Let’s talk. <3
Extra Perks with my Signature Kit Club!
- Every consecutive month you place an order under the “Signature Club” link, your name will climb up my hostess list and start earning you $25 in hostess perks!
- While there is no commitment to stay active, your consecutive orders are what keep “your place” in the hostess line. If you miss a month, your name will fall to the bottom of the list. To get back on the list, simply place an order under the “Signature Club” link and you’ll start climbing the perks ladder again. It’s really that simple. :)
Will I still be offering Stand-Alone Kit options and Instructions without purchase? Absolutely! Nothing has really changed except I’ve added a way for you to earn some extra fun perks along the way. Yay!
If you have any questions about this Club, I’d love to answer them for you. In the meantime, here is a link to my current Signature Kit Club Instruction offerings…