This week I am featuring my Big Thunder Mountain Disney layout with the exhilarating Fresh Air Papers from Seasonal Expressions #2!
First featured on my Instagram account @stampinbuds.com without photos, I’ve FINALLY taken the time to add pictures! Can you believe it? This layout was originally going to be a Layout Kit, but after laying the train track I figured that most people wouldn’t want to put together something so incredibly messy. Like seriously, look at my fingers!
Some notes about my Big Thunder Mountain Layout:
- Several different Close To My Heart Cricut Cartridges were used.
- Lots of tarnishing of Gold Foil Paper happened by using Archival Black Ink and a Round Sponge. Again, look at my fingers!
- I hand-pieced together the Mine Cart.
- Crumpled Goldrush Cardstock after wetting it with the CTMH Spritz Cleaner and then inked the ‘crumple’ with Goldrush Ink and a Round Sponge before tearing into the white inner core.
- There’s even a ‘Hidden Mickey’ which I add to ALL of my Disney Layouts!
Unfortunately, the Fresh Air Paper Pack is no longer available. HOWEVER, as you can see, I only used a few pieces throughout the layout – the background, the house and the mine cart. Some Fresh Air papers may actually still be available. Please check the Going Soon and Clearance section on my Close To My Heart Website.
I have already started working on my next Disney Layout Kit which will pop up in my ‘Paper Bakery’ as soon as it becomes available. Want more Disney inspiration? Check out my Disney Link and don’t forget to leave your comments. I’d love to know what you think I should create next!