When you craft with Close To My Heart’s Bloom with Grace collection of coordinating products, everything you make will be infused with natural beauty and warmth.
From stamps and stickers to wood shapes and workshop kits, you’ll find a wealth of coordinating products featured on pages 4 – 13 of CTMH’s September/October 2020 Seasonal Idea Book.
Let’s take a closer look at this Collection…
- X7260B Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design.
- X7609S Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet.
Additional Coordinating Products…
- Coordinating Cardstock Colors – 2 each of French Vanilla, Sundance, Fern, Espresso, Cinnamon, and Desert Rose.
- Bloom with Grace Wood Shapes!
- A Bloom with Grace CRICUT COLLECTION!
- Picture My Life Pocket Cards!
- A Scrapbooking Stamp Set
- Includes 11 Stamp Images and 3 Metal Dies
- Cardmaking Stamp Set
- Includes 17 Stamp Images and 6 Metal Dies
Try a PreDesigned Scrapbooking Layout Kit!
This Scrapbooking Workshop Kit – Pg. 10 & 11 – Creates three 12″ x 12″ two-page Layouts!
Try a PreDesigned Cardmaking Kit!
This Card Workshop – Pg. 12 & 13 – Creates 16 Cards, four each of four designs!
Need some Bloom with Grace Theme ideas?
- Highlight the beginning of Autumn by celebrating your favorite fall flowers.
- Celebrate your love of Pumpkin Spice lattes (like me!) by highlighting your first cup of the season!
- Or, how about celebrating your end of summer memories with the rich array of colors in this collection.
Whatever you decide to create, don’t forget to mix in these fun Mix-in papers (on pages 24 & 25) to help you totally transform the look and feel of your projects!
Have a wonderful start to Autumn!