Say hello to a Boo Crew Halloween!
When black cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween. – unknown
I realize it’s only August but I’m excited about the new Boo Crew Papers from Close To My Heart! I love that it mixes some fun shades together, including pinks and oranges – so fun!
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute card (shown). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need.
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
Are you a CTMH VIP Yet?
- Attach a 4.25″ x 5.5″ piece of Black Cardstock to the card base.
- Next, layer the following pieces down the card front:
– Pretty Paper: 4″ x 4″ piece
– A 4″ strip of Black Shimmer Trim
– Pretty Paper: 4″ x 1″ piece
- Attach a 4″ x 2″ piece of Cardstock just above the Shimmer Trim.
- Attach a 3.75″ x 1.75″ piece of White Daisy Cardstock to a 4″ x 2″ piece of Nectarine Cardstock and then attach it just above the Shimmer Trim piece.
- Using Nectarine and Black Ink, stamp your sentiment on the White Daisy Cardstock pieces, already attached.
- Use a Journal Pen to draw a line under the sentiment.
- Attach (3) Black Dots, as shown.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3