Let’s talk about how I made this Castles & Coffee Mask…
Covid has been an annoying inconvenience to say the least, but thinking about Castles & Coffee can bring a spark of magic to an otherwise gloomy day. I’m pretty sure Eeyore would agree!
CASTLES & COFFEE MASK RECIPE:
Provided is a visual link of the Close To My Heart Black products I used. When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need.
I also used…
- Design Space
- My Cricut Mini Press
- Weeding Tool
- A Mask
- An incredible .SVG File that I purchased from JennyLynnWestSVG
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Open up Design Space and click to start a new project.
- To upload the .SVG file click upload on the left side menu.
- Click ‘Upload Image’ and choose the .SVG file you want to use for this project.
- Next, choose your uploaded image from the Recent Uploads that are showing at the bottom of your screen and click ‘Add to Canvas’.
- Resize the cut file to fit on your mask. I set the width to 5″ and let Design Space pre-adjust the height.
- Click ‘Make it’ and then click ‘Mirror’. This will ensure that the text is readable. Click Continue.
- Set your base material to Everyday Iron On. Cut the Black Vinyl mat only. Then click cancel.
- Next, click on the Red Vinyl mat, turn the mirror on and then click continue.
- This time you will want to choose the Glitter vinyl option before cutting the Red Mat.
- Weed your vinyl pieces and place them on the mask where you want them.
- I turned my Mini Press onto the high setting and pressed my images on for about 10 seconds each and peeled almost immediately.
And there you have it. Another beautiful project with the Cricut Mini Press.
Want this mask but don’t want to make it yourself? Check availably in my Studio Store!
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you have any questions about this project or my instructions please don’t hesitate to ask. That’s what I’m here for.