The Sweet Smell of Cedar and Pine…
A fresh new Paper Pack is one of the sweetest smells for a Paper-Crafter and I can literally smell the lovely scent of nostalgia in this new Close To My Heart ‘Cedar and Pine‘ suite. Can you? It’s the perfect opportunity to pull out decade old photos of childhood Christmas memories for a whimsical walk down memory lane. Will you be doing the same?
Featured in the November/December Close To My Heart Idea Book, this lovely collection will help stir your fondest holiday memories with…
- Traditional Cardstock Colors including my very favorite – Saffron!
- Versatile Sticker Complements
- Beautiful, Striped Ribbon Bows
- Double-sided Picture My Life Pocket Cards
- X7251B includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design for just $6.95!
- X7251S is the same as above PLUS includes a 12″ x 12″ sticker sheet with ready-made embellishments for just $9.95!
- Versatile Stamp Sets and Workshop Bundles!
Need some Cedar and Pine Theme ideas?
- How about an evening downtown for some holiday window shopping, decorative lights and a warm mug of cocoa?
- Maybe the holiday program your child is performing in at school?
- A layout centered around your ‘favorite things’ – inspired from the movie The Sound of Music that I recently watched for the first time, if you can believe THAT!
- Plus, just like with Holly Jolly, don’t forget about the fun Christmas Cards you can make!
Whatever you decide, I know your artwork will be stunning!
Plus! Don’t forget about the featured Kits…
Scrapbooking Workshop Kit – Downloadable INSTRUCTIONS
Cardmaking Workshop Kit – Downloadable INSTRUCTIONS
Be sure to Join my Mailing List so you don’t miss out on any fun Artwork Inspiration and Specials I’ll be baking up for the Holidays! Happy December my friend. <3