My Chelsea Gardens WYW Extended Instructions
“Refresh your creative spirit with the cool colors and tranquil patterns of the Chelsea Gardens collection.”
Close To My Heart – 2018 Seasonal Expressions Idea Book
I have to say, this beautiful Close To My Heart Paper Packet has really done wonders for refreshing my ‘creative spirit’ this winter. While the patterns are absolutely gorgeous to work with, the blend of color tones are like a soothing therapy on a cold, blustery day in January.
Here is a look at the beautiful paper patterns that make up Chelsea Gardens…
Gorgeous right? Think about how this beautiful paper would complement a wedding, a baby shower, Easter, Mother’s Day, and more!
Also think about the cards you could create with this set, like the ones I created below…
This Paper Pack would also work brilliantly with the Close To My Heart Stamp of the Month for January – #S1801 Bloom & Grow!
BONUS: Get my Chelsea Gardens WYW Extended Instructions in January!
During the month of January 2018, receive my Chelsea Gardens extension file absolutely FREE with the purchase of the Chelsea Gardens WYW Kit from Close To My Heart.
- Purchase the WYW from My CTMH Website before January 31, 2018.
- A Professional copy of the Chelsea Gardens WYW Kit Cutting Diagrams will be included in your kit! No need to print it out like before!
- My extended instructions include…
- Pictures of each of the original LO’s and Cards using the opposite side of the B&T paper, making it easy to decide how you want your projects to look!
- Any alterations that will stretch your WYW pack further – easy to understand!
- Cutting Diagrams
- Shopping List of any additional items you will need to have on hand, like White Daisy CS and additional tools.
The best part is that you don’t have to notify me that you want it, I will just automatically share it with you – Woohoo!
In return, don’t forget to share my Blog with your friends and sign up for my Stampin’ Buds Newsletter, if you haven’t done so already. I offer an AWESOME free gift with double opt-in! 😉 – Many Blessings <3