Create this Chopped Liver Tee!
Let me show you how to create this Chopped Liver Tee!
Have you ever heard the expression, “What am I? Chopped liver?” Yeah well, I won’t name names buuuut… that’s how I feel sometimes when I’m out and about with certain people in my life. Funny really, and it’s actually become a standing joke over the last several months. I keep talking about making a t-shirt for myself and this week I finally did it and I’m sharing the recipe…
CHOPPED LIVER T-SHIRT RECIPE:
Provided is a visual list of the products I used to create this fun project above. When you click on a link below, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you may need.
YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- Cricut Design Space with Cricut Access
- Weeding Tool
- Black T-shirt
- Cricut Heat Press
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Use THIS LINK in Cricut Design Space to access my Chopped Liver file. Click Customize.
- Next, click on Templates and then search for ‘Tee’. Choose ‘Classic T-shirts’ for your template. You will also want to choose the Type and Size of the t-shirt you will be using.
- Position the cut file where you want it on the t-shirt, adjusting the size as needed.
- Click ‘Make it’ and then click ‘Mirror’ on each of the examples that show in design space. This will ensure that the text is readable when all is said and done. Click Continue.
- Set your base material to Everyday Iron On, or to the type of heat transfer vinyl you are using. Begin cutting your pieces.
- Weed your vinyl pieces and place them on the t-shirt where you want them.
- Check out this Cricut Heat Guide before proceeding. Then, use a Heat Press to press the vinyl pieces to the t-shirt as directed.
- Peel when the project has cooled. Wash inside out before wearing.
Fun right? Now you too can be a part of the ‘Chopped Liver’ Club with me! 😉
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. If you have any questions about this project or my instructions please don’t hesitate to ask. Have a great day and I’ll see you soon with another fun Cricut project.