I’m pretty sure every crafter needs a healthy dose of Coffee & Glitter in their life… I know I sure do! Which is why I’m sharing this quick Card Recipe with you today…
Isn’t this card fabulous? I especially love the quote and the trendy font! Besides that, who wouldn’t mind receiving a card like this in the mail? …Especially with a Starbucks Gift Card inside, right?
Provided is a visual link of the products used to create the Card (above). When you click on a link, a new browser window/tab will open up for easy shopping on my Close To My Heart Website.
Also, as you can see in the list below, I have listed BOTH the stand-alone Stamp Set and it’s Thin Cuts option. Simply choose the one you would prefer to have in your collection. No need to get both!
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
Also, if you haven’t signed up for my Close To My Heart VIP Program yet, NOW IS THE TIME! Why pay full price on your Crafting supplies if you don’t have to!
- Hillside Cottage Paper Pack:
- Pink Fleur – 3.75″ x 2.25″
- Zip Strip – 3.75″ x .5″
- Black Floral – 3.75″ x 2″
- Charcoal Cardstock
- 4″ x 5.25″
- White Daisy Cardstock
- 2.5″ x 3.25″
- Charcoal Cardstock
- 3.75″ – Gold Shimmer Trim
Now that you have everything you need, let’s get to the good stuff – the CREATING!
- Start by adding the 4″ x 5.25″ piece of Charcoal Cardstock to the center of the White Card Base.
- Working from top to bottom, adhere the (3) Hillside Cottage paper pieces in the order shown (above).
- Cut the 3.75″ piece of Gold Shimmer Trim in half lengthwise. Adhere one piece to the card above the 3.75″ x .5″ Zip Strip. Use the other piece on a future project!
- Stamp the sentiment using Intense Black Ink onto the White Daisy Cardstock piece.
- Use the Journal Pen to draw a cute border around the White Daisy Cardstock piece.
- Use the TriBlend Markers to highlight the words Coffee and Glitter, shown right.
- Attach the White Daisy Cardstock piece to the card using Foam Tape.
- Add embellishments.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper Recipes coming your way SOON!