This months Crafters Club Project using Hello Lovely paper shows you how to make a quick gift bag using just 1 sheet of patterned paper. Take a look…
Like I said, this adorable gift bag uses just 1 sheet of the gorgeous Hello Lovely floral paper – Plus – I’m also including 3 quick cards that you can make using just 1 sheet of the PML Hello Lovely Cards paired with a sheet of Black CS and fun Thin Cuts. No stamping involved and a perfect gift to give to a friend… just because.
Order your February Crafters Club Project using Hello Lovely paper for just – $9.00!
Each kit includes:
- (3) Un-cut papers (using the Hello Lovely Paper Pack and additional colors of Cardstock)
- Pre Cut Sentiments (Hello & Thanks)
- Full-color instructions
- Full recipe of the items used in this kit
- Shipping included!
- Option to add additional Kits for just $3.50 each!
- Thin 3D Foam Tape – $5.95
- Paper Trimmer – $34.95
- Scoring Blade – $7.95
- Micro-tip Scissors – $13.95
- Bone Folder – $4.95
- A very strong double sided adhesive (like Thermoweb)
Remember, when you add on a minimum purchase of $25+ to this month’s Club Kit, you will receive $5.00 off your kit price! Plus, you will have the opportunity to start earning hostess perks! Don’t forget to read all about it HERE.