Looking to add a touch of sweetness and personality into gift-card giving this year? My NEW Crafters Club Project using Sugar Rush paper could be just the thing to help you jazz up any sweet occasion!
This month, we are making this sweet gift card holder and decorating it with the Sugar Rush Paper, Cardmaking Stamp Set and Thin Cuts bundle!
Just think, the person you choose to receive this adorable gift card holder (gift card not included) will be over the moon excited and appreciative, for sure! I know I would be… Especially if it contained a Starbucks Gift Card – LOL – Yum!
Order the January Crafters Club Project using Sugar Rush paper for just – $12.00!
Each kit includes:
- Pre-cut papers (using the Sugar Rush Paper Pack and additional colors of Cardstock)
- Full-color instructions
- Full recipe of the items used in this kit
- Shipping included!
- Option to add additional Kits for just $6.00 each!
- Sugar Rush – Cardmaking Stamp Set – $13.95
- Sugar Rush – Cardmaking Thin Cuts Bundle (Includes the stamp set above) – $23.95
- 3D Foam Tape – $5.95
- Blossom Ink Pad – $7.95
- Champagne Ink Pad – $7.95
- Glacier Ink Pad – $7.95
- Pomegranate Ink Pad – $7.95
- Sponge Daubers – $4.50
Remember, when you add on a minimum purchase of $25+ to this month’s Club Kit, you will receive $5.00 off your kit price! Plus, you will have the opportunity to start earning hostess perks! Don’t forget to read all about it HERE.