Let me show you how to create this ‘Created to Shine’ Card!
Isn’t this Created to Shine Stamp of the Month from Close To My Heart adorable? The hanging lights are so cute and I love the fingerprint style color spots that help the lights to shine. It makes it way easy to add a spot of color without pulling out the markers.
This adorable Stamp Set can be found in the 2021 November/December Close To My Heart Idea Book on page 43. However, because this set is the Stamp of the Month it is only available throughout the month of November 2021 for just $5.00 with any qualifying purchase.
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the card shown. When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need to create this project.
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Stamp the Lights onto the card base using Charcoal Ink.
- Attach a 5.5″ Zip Strip to the top of the card to hide the top of the lights.
- Adhere a 5.5″ x 1.5″ piece of pretty paper along the bottom of the card.
- Attach a 5.5″ piece of Gold Shimmer Trim above the piece in step 3.
- Use the ‘fingerprint’ images to color the Light Bulbs using whichever colors of Ink Pads you would like. I used Glacier, Lemonade and Mulberry.
- Lightly add a bit of the Gold Shimmer Brush to each of the Light Bulbs, being careful not to saturate the ink.
- Using Charcoal Ink, stamp ‘Created to Shine’ onto a piece of White Daisy Cardstock. Trim.
- Attach the step 7 piece to a piece of Sundance Cardstock. Trim and attach to the card with Foam Dots.
- Decorate with Bitty Sparkles.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3