Creating Cards with Cosette!
Aren’t these Cards with Cosette adorable? And that bow Die Cut… simply a MUST HAVE! Just image all of the things you could use it on. From Birthday Cards to Christmas Cards there will always be a reason to use it. Plus, it’s super easy to make more than just Cards with Cosette. Imagine using the bow on a beautiful layout? So feminine.
Let’s take a closer look at what’s included in this Workshop Kit!
- An exclusive B size stamp set + Thin Cuts
- (2) – sheets of Patterned Paper
- (6) – sheets of coordinating Cardstock: (1 Mist, 1 Honey Butter, 1 Toffee, 2 French Vanilla, 1 Black)
- (1) – exclusive Black PaperBoard Flower Die-Cuts
- (16) – White Card Bases & Envelopes
- Printed Instructions
- You will also need a Paper Trimmer, Adhesive, and Scissors on hand.
When you click the ‘Buy Now’ button a new browser window will open up for easy shopping on my Close To My Heart Website.
Want to save $15 on your purchase today? Become a VIP with me!
Don’t forget to grab these items to complete the look:
But WAIT! Don’t forget to grab your FREE INSTRUCTIONS!
Close To My Heart has provided the printable version of this Workshop for your convenience. If you ever lose the printed version that comes in this Kit, I’ll have it waiting for you right here.
As a reminder, this Cosette Collection is available through June 30, 2023 on my Close To My Heart Website. After that, please be sure to check my Studio Stash for additional availability.