Today’s the BIG DAY and I’m kicking it off in grand style with an exclusive CTMH Paper Honeymoon Celebration!
Yep, after over 6 years of dating Rafe and I will FINALLY be making it “official” in front of God, our family and friends. :) It’s been a long journey (thanks to my stubbornness) but I finally let down my guard and gave into the opportunity of new beginnings. <3 So, let’s kick things off with…
My exclusive CTMH Paper Honeymoon Celebration Details:
- Receive YOUR CHOICE of Paper Packets from the 2016 Holiday Expressions Idea Book when you purchase the Happy Happy Christmas Workshop Bundle from my WEBSITE.
- Want a Free Ink Pad? Share my website with your friends! When they purchase their Happy Happy Christmas Workshop Bundle from me, they simply need to EMAIL ME within 24 hours of placing their order to tell me their name and your name for you BOTH to get a Free Ink Pad of your color choice!
- Want the BEST DEAL possible? Join my Team before November 20th, receive a $20 credit* from me AND a Free Ink Pad plus additional free product opportunities! You’ll even receive a $50 spending credit from CTMH in your kit PLUS you will start earning 22% on anything you buy or sell! Super awesome!
But wait! I have a Mystery Hostess Opportunity!
- Earn (1) extra Ticket for signing up for my Newsletter – receive a free Scrapbook Template!
- Earn (1) extra Ticket for liking me on Facebook.
- Earn (1) extra Ticket for following me on Instagram.
- Earn (3) Tickets into my Mystery Hostess Giveaway for every $75 you spend!
- Earn (7) Tickets for Joining my Team!
I will announce (1) lucky winner for every CTMH Hostess Reward level reached (page 5 of the Annual Inspirations Idea Book) and that winner will receive their choice of Workshop Your Way Cardmaking Kit’s (below) – FREE!
All gifts earned during this fun celebrations will be sent out on Monday November 21st and our Mystery Hostess will be announced in my VIP Facebook Group!
Whichever deal you decide to go for, THANK YOU! I truly appreciate YOU for supporting my business (even when I’m away playing with my new hubby on some hot, sandy beach in the Caribbean).
Good luck! And have a very happy November!