Feast Mode Card
I love that Thanksgiving is just around the corner cuz that’ means it’s time for Feast Mode baby!
I love everything there is about Thanksgiving…
- Family time
- Fabulous food
- Fun, Games
- Feeding my face…
But I especially love Thanksgiving because it’s Christmas without the gift-giving – the perfect holiday of them all, in my opinion.
One of my favorite things about Thanksgiving are the fabulous pies. We tend to have at least 3 on hand: Pumpkin, Pecan and usually Apple or some sort of Berry. What are the pies that you typically indulge in during Thanksgiving?
Feast Mode Card Recipe
- Z8060 – Happy Turkey Day Stamp + Thin Cuts
- X6038 – Candy Apple Cardstock
- X6046 – French Vanilla Cardstock
- X6066 – Honey Butter Cardstock
- X6060 – Mocha Cardstock
- X6043 – Nectarine Cardstock
- X5957 – Sapphire Cardstock
- X6051 – Sundance Cardstock
- X5950 – Toffee Cardstock
- Z2848 – Sapphire Ink Pad
- Z3563 – Diamond Glitter Glue
- X254 – White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack
- Z2060 – Thin 3D Foam Tape
- Z2089 – Micro Glue Dots
- Z5038 – Die-cutting & Embossing Machine
I hope you’re enjoying the Friday Recipes idea that I’ve been sharing. If there is Card, Scrapbook Page/LO or project in the current CTMH Idea Books that you would like me to highlight please let me know. I’d be more than happy to share the recipe. Have a happy day my friend!