I am SOOO EXCITED about this adorable Freshly Baked Workshop! Not only did I help the CTMH Home Office design the papers for this kit, but two of my three girls are featured on two of the Kits! So to round out the collection I just added my own photos from the same day to the other layout (shown right).
If you would like to read the actual story behind how this kit came to be, you can do that HERE. But in the meantime…
Let’s take a closer look at what’s included in this Workshop Kit!
- Freshly Baked Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
- (9) sheets of coordinating Cardstock
- 1 Scarlet, 1 Seabrook, 1 Honey Butter, 1 Toffee, 5 French Vanilla)
- (3) – exclusive patterned Paper sheets
- (3) – die-cut sheets, also exclusive
- (1) – Freshly Baked Dots – (X7285E)
- (4) – Top-load 12″ x 12″ Memory Protectors – (not included in G1263NP)
- Photo holders & Printed Instructions
- You will also need a Paper Trimmer, Adhesive, and Scissors on hand.
When you click the ‘Buy Now’ button a new browser window will open up for easy shopping on my Close To My Heart Website.
Want to save $15 on your purchase today? Become a VIP with me!
Don’t forget to grab these items to complete the featured Technique:
This months featured Technique guides you in embellishing your pages with White Gel Pens!
But WAIT! Don’t forget to grab your FREE Freshly Baked INSTRUCTIONS!
Close To My Heart has provided the printable version of this Workshop for your convenience. If you ever lose the printed version that comes in this Kit, I’ll have it waiting for you right here.