While you can’t tell by just looking at this Scrapbook page, I am about to reveal a secret that will have the heads of all Close To My Heart Consultants and Crafters spinning…
I just used my very first Flip Flap EVER in my personal scrapbooking! Say whaaaaaaat?! Crazy I know!
As you can see from the picture (left), I used a 6″ x 12″ Close To My Heart Flip Flap so that I could share some hidden journaling and extra photos.
The next step? I need to actually do some digging. I need to dig through the moving boxes that are (still) piled high in my dining room from several years ago (#therealshannonbaker – lol) and find the birth photos of my girls that I want to use on the front of this page. My 3 beautifully AH-MA-ZING girls will be so proud of their mama! I also want to find some photos of me with each of them individually to help tell our story.
…My other thought is that maybe I need to duplicate this layout 3 more times so that they each have their own copy. Hmmmm! It’s either going to come down to me finding the time to recreate it or them fighting for it in the end. Eek! Let’s not think about that right now, though. 😉
This week’s Scrapbook Page Recipe…
- Gimme Some Sugar Paper Pack and Gimme Some Sugar Cork Shapes
- Cardstock – Bashful – Juniper – Tangerine – White Daisy
- Ink Pads – Mink – Peacock – Bashful
- Reflections How-to Book
- Cricut Flower Market Collection (as well as some computer fonts)
- Jennifer’s Hand and Etched Alphabet Stamp Sets
- Embellishments: Clear Sparkles, Grey Gems and White Shimmer Trim
- Sponge Daubers
- Bashful Shimmer Brush
- 6″ x 12″ Flip Flaps
- Adhesive Runner and Thin 3D Foam Tape
- Paper Trimmer and Non-Stick Micro-tip Scissors
- Stamp Scrubber & Spritz Cleaner
- Various My Acrylix Block sizes
Have questions or comments about this Scrapbook page or anything Close To My Heart? I can’t help! Please be sure to leave me a message. I love being helpful.