Let me show you how to create this ‘Grateful’ Page!
This week I decided to share my Grateful page with you instead of a handmade card. This page has literally been sitting on my desk for over a month now because I had a grand plans\ for it. Unfortunately, I never got around to executing my grand plan, which was to create a Grateful Album filled with pocket pages of things I’m grateful for. Maybe someday soon!
For this project I wanted to work with the current Mix-in Papers and Pumpkin Spice Picture My Life Cards. In the end it became just a sheet of pretty paper from the Mix-in pack and no PML cards. That’s ok though! I’ll just add a photo and call it beautiful and done.
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute page shown above. When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need to create this project.
Note: The stamping portion – ‘Grateful for this life’ – is no longer available for purchase. It was the September 2021 Stamp of the Month #S2109. However, I would encourage you to add a different sentiment of your choosing or created one with Cricut Design Space.
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Attach a 6″ x 12″ piece of pretty paper to the bottom half of the Toffee Cardstock base.
- Cut two pieces of Shimmer Trim to measure 1.25″ and attach, as shown.
- Daub the edges of a 10″ x 8″ piece of Shortbread Cardstock with Shortbread Ink. Center and attach.
- Dovetail the right side of a 5″ x .75″ of Paprika Cardstock. Daub with Paprika Ink. Set aside for now.
- Cut an angle on the right side of a 6″ x 1″ piece of Papaya Cardstock. Daub the edges with Papaya Ink. Set aside.
- Use THIS LINK to cut the Cricut pieces for this page. Please keep in mind that you will need the Pumpkin Spice Digital Collection to complete the cuts.
- Daub the edges of each Cricut piece using the same color of the piece. For example, Paprika Ink on all the Paprika pieces, etc.
- Assemble the pieces and attach to the page, using Foam Tape on the Pumpkin and the top main Flower.
- Tuck the two pieces you set aside from steps 4 and 5 under the right side of the Pumpkin.
- Add a title. I stamped Grateful with Harbour Ink before trimming. I also stamped ‘for this life’ onto the Papaya Cardstock piece using Harbour Ink.
- Use the White Gel Pens to add some detail to the Harbour Sprigs at the top of the page.
- Embellish the page with Gold Glitter Gems and Pink Taffeta Stickles. Let dry.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3