Halloween PML Quick Cards
When you fall in love with a Close To My Heart Paper Pack, do you sometimes have a couple of the (PML) Picture my Life Cards left over? Yeah, that happens to me quite often, too.
That’s why I want to show you a couple of quick cards I made using a few of my leftover pieces from earlier in the month.
PML Card, Left –
- I took the ‘Happy Halloween’ PML card, trimmed a little off the top and then adhered it to a piece of 5.5″ x 4.25″ Black CS.
- Next, I dovetailed a piece of scrap B&T with a strip of Black Shimmer Trim down the center.
- Lastly, I cut a cluster of words out from the Cats & Bats Words B&T Paper and popped it onto the dovetailed piece and added a small Emerald Dot.
- Don’t forget the small Emerald Dots for the cats eyes!
PML Card, Right –
- I trimmed the Spider Web 4″ x 6″ PML card so that it would fit on my card base.
- Next, I centered the ‘Trick or Treat’ Card and used (4) large Emerald Dots in the corners. Underline the words with (3) Stars from a Zip Strip.
- I used another Zip Strip along the bottom plus 1/2 of a strip of Black Shimmer Trim to give it some shine.
And there you have it, 2 cards you can make in under 10 minutes using scraps of leftover Cats & Bats B&T! – Blessings <3