Bring a ray of sunshine to any paper-crafting project when you choose the beautiful papers in this lovely Happiness Lives Here collection.
This cheerful suite is the first collection featured in the 2021 January/February Idea Book and promises to become a quick favorite among many. In fact, I’ve been playing with these papers for a few weeks now and I’m finding that I particularly love the versatility of its patterns – so fun!
Let’s take a closer look at these pretty papers…
- X7264B Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design shown above.
- X7264S Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers the same patterned papers plus a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet, shown right.
- X7264C Coordinating Cardstock – Includes 3 sheets each of these coordinating Cardstock Colors: Peach, Paprika, Sage, and Blue Belle.
Next, pretty-up your projects with these coordinating accessories…
- Stamp Sets!
- Picture My Life Cards – If you love ‘Project Life’ you’re going to LOVE these 24 double-sided pocket cards featuring unique designs, sentiments and icons. Twelve each of two sizes: 4″ x 6″ and 3″ x 4″.
- Wood Shaped Embellishments – 19 wooden pieces featuring flowers and hearts!
- Love using your Cricut? Here’s a fun Happiness Lives Here CRICUT COLLECTION!
Need some ‘Happiness Lives Here’ Theme ideas? I can help!
When I look at the papers in this collection, I love that there isn’t a clear theme that stands out. This means I can really let my imagination run wild with ideas, such as these…
- A Country theme – The pastel colors of this collection really sets the tone for this theme, especially when I’m looking at the large floral paper. It reminds me of flower fields, denim and a good country song.
- Picnic in the Park – Imagine packing a lunch and sipping some champagne while on a blanket with your hunny in the park. These papers would complement the moment very well.
- Decorating Shabby Chic – Maybe you have a section in your home that is dressed to the nines in shabby chic decor? Consider capturing it in a photo and talking about why this space brings you joy.
Try a PreDesigned Scrapbooking Layout Kit!
This Scrapbooking Workshop Kit – Pg. 10 & 11 – Creates three 12″ x 12″ two-page Layouts!
This Card Workshop – Pg. 12 & 13 – Creates 16 Cards, four each of four designs!
How will you embellish your memories with this beautiful collection?
Be sure to leave your thoughts (and questions) in the comment section below…
I love to hear from my readers!
As a reminder, the Happiness Lives Here Collection is available through February 28, 2021 on my Close To My Heart Website. After that, please be sure to check my Studio Stash for additional availability.