Happy Spring Banner!
This past weekend was Daylight Savings Time where we did the “Spring Ahead” thing. Even though we lost an hour of sleep, I haven’t felt like I’ve lost any sleep over it…yet. Sure is dark outside when I get up in the mornings, though!
To celebrate the onset of Spring I was inspired by Close To My Heart’s “Banner in a Jar” post.
They used a Mason Jar to contain all the elements of a Springtimme Banner into an easy, put-together project kit. So cute, right?
For my Banner, I removed a couple of the embellishments and did some Cricut cuts instead. I wanted to make the kit a little jazzier and economical for an upcoming class in my home.
Happy Spring Banner – Simple Instructions:
- C1683 Spring Critters Stamp Set
- Bright and cheery Penelope papers
- Pixie CS letters spelling “Happy Spring”
- Additional CS in Canary, Whisper, Thistle, and Crystal Blue
- Clear Sparkles
- Pixie extra thick twine
- Green Shimmer Trim
- 3D Foam Tape
- Artbooking: 4″ Shift + Photo Mat 1 <Y>(p. 53, cut 11)
- Artistry: 2 ¾” <Font> “HAPPY SPRING”
Happy Spring everyone!