Hello Foliage Card Recipe…
I’ve been super excited to start playing with my newest Autumn Stamp Set, so I quickly designed this Hello Foliage Card for today’s project. All it takes is a minimal amount of Cardstock, some strips of Pretty Papers, and a couple of Embellishments. Let’s get started…
The Stamp Set used to create this card is called ‘Autumn is Calling’ and is featured in Close To My Heart’s 2021 September/October Seasonal Idea Book on page 34. It features 17 images and 8 Thin Cut die-cuts.
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute card (shown). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need.
- THIN CUTS? Yes Please! I’ve included both the stand-alone Stamp Set and Stamp Set with Thin Cuts options in the list below. Simply choose the one that works best for you. No need to get both!
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Attach a 4″ x 5.25″ piece of White Cardstock to the front of the Card with Foam Dots.
- Space and attach (3) .5″ x 5.25″ pieces of Pretty Paper to the front of the card, as shown.
- Use the Rock & Roll Technique with Shortbread, Papaya, and Paprika Ink to stamp the Leaf image onto White Daisy Cardstock. Attach to the card with Foam Dots.
- Wrap some Gold Embellishing Thread onto a Glue Dot. Trim. Use the Papercrafting Tool to tuck it under the Leaf.
- Stamp ‘Hello’ onto a .5″ x 1.25″ piece of White Daisy Cardstock and attach to the card with the right side under the Leaf.
- Embellish with (3) small Gold Glitter Gems.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3