At the beginning of the month I introduced you to the rustic charm of Hillside Cottage.
Today I want to show you the beautiful Scrapbooking Layouts you can create when you use this pre-designed Workshop Kit from Close To My Heart. Let’s take a closer look…
Aren’t these three layouts beautiful? What are some memories that pop into your mind when you look at these?
For me, I’m thinking about…
- LO #1 – The Holidays. Particularly when I use to make rosette cookies with my mom every year.
- LO #2 – Eating peas out of my grandma’s garden when they lived on an Apple Orchard in Tieton, WA
- LO #3 – Taking a trip to the Wooden Shoe Tulip Farm in Woodburn, OR when my girls were younger.
Fun memories, right?
Next, let’s talk Scrapbooking Workshop Kit FAQs:
What exactly is a Scrapbooking Workshop Kit?
A Scrapbooking Workshop Kit is a bundled package of materials designed to help you create beautiful layouts with minimal cutting and hassle.
Here’s what’s included in this Hillside Cottage Kit…
- (1) – Hillside Cottage Paper + Sticker Sheet
- (4) – Cardstock sheets (1-each: Flamingo, Mink, Black & White Daisy)
- (2) – Exclusive Patterned Papers
- (4) – Exclusive Die-cut sheets
- (1) – Hillside Cottage shapes
- (4) – Memory Protectors
- Photo holders & Printed Instructions
Is there anything else I need to purchase?
In edition to the Kit items (shown above), I have marked a few items as *optional add-ons. These items will help you complete the technique portion of your projects, ensuring that your layouts turn out EXACTLY like the ones shown. Simply click each link (below) to view the suggested items.
- Thin 3D Foam Tape – *optional
- Micro Glue Dots – *optional
- Onyx Peral Liquid Pearls – *optional
- Paper Trimmer
- Black Journaling Pen (.01)
Now, here comes the best part – FREE INSTRUCTIONS!
Close To My Heart has provided the printable version of this Workshop for your convenience. If you ever lose the printed version that comes in the Kit, I may have what you’re looking for. 😉
But wait! It still gets EVEN BETTER!
Tuesday, June 29th at 1pm (PDT) – Join the Close To My Heart LIVE Facebook Event to craft this Hillside Cottage Scrapbooking Kit alongside the Close To My Heart home office staff. Also, be sure to mark yourself as ‘GOING’ for your chance to win some fun prizes, too!
Also, don’t forget to claim some perks!