I Woof You | RECIPE
I Woof You Card Recipe…
Let me start off by saying that this ‘I Woof You’ card is super cute, even though I personally don’t have any fur-babies other than JuJu-Kitty. However, my three girls have a total of 5 dogs combined – Yikes! I often joke that I must not have explained the ‘birds and the bees’ very well cuz they clearly haven’t done it right so far – lol. I’m actually starting to wonder if I need to sit them all down and give them THE TALK again…Hmmm!
If you turn to page 36 in Close To My Heart’s 2021 July/August Seasonal Book, you will find the most adorable Stamp Set called I Woof You. Isn’t it cute? This is the Stamp Set that we will be talking about today as I walk you through making the adorable card (shown left).
For all you Cat lovers – You’re Pawsome is coming!
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute card (shown). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need.
NOTE: At the time of this post, Item Number #Z3869 Wooden Hearts has become unavailable. However, in the new Annual CORE Book, that will drop on September 1st 2021, you will be able to order #Z6012 Wood Hearts. Yay!
THIN CUTS? Yes Please! I have included both the stand-alone Stamp Set and Stamp Set with Thin Cuts options in the list below. Simply choose the one that works best for you!
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Let’s start by applying some yellow-ish Watercolor to the center of a 2-1/8″ x 2.5″ piece of White Daisy Cardstock, as shown. Set aside to dry.
- Starting left, attach the following sizes of pretty paper to the Card Face:
– 2.25″ x 5.5″
– .5″ x 5.5″
– .25″ x 5.5″ – Copper Ore Paper
- Stamp the Dog Bones onto a piece of 2.5″ x 5.5″ Candy Apple Cardstock, light side. Attach to the Card Face, as shown.
- Using Intense Black Ink, stamp ‘I Woof You’ to the center of the Watercolor piece from step 1. Attach to the back of the Wander Chipboard piece. Attach to the front of the card with Foam Tape.
- Stamp the Dog image onto a scrap piece of White Daisy Cardstock with Archival Ink. Color with TriBlend Markers. Trim. Attach to Card.
Note: Don’t forget to stamp the ‘motion’ next to the Tail!
- Use Paprika Ink to stamp the outline of the Bone onto a scrap piece of White Daisy Cardstock. Stamp the solid Bone inside the outline using Sundance Ink. Attach to card.
- Add Wooden Hearts and Bitty Sparkles, as shown.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3