Ice Cream Card for Mojo Monday
I scream, you scream, we all scream for… an Ice Cream Card for Mojo Monday this week!
This weeks Ice Cream Card for Mojo Monday – Instructions…
Using the Mojo Monday pattern #479 (left) I have labeled the paper pieces A – E and then cut them down to these sizes:
A = 2.25″ x 4″
B = 3″ x 4″
C = 2.75″ x 2.75″ with a matting piece of 3″ x 3″ behind it
D = 2.5″ Circle
E = 4.75″ Shimmer Trim
F = .5″ x 4″ (not shown in the diagram)
- Using the Sugar Rush-Scrapbooking Stamp Set, I stamped (3) ice cream images – (1) with Saddle Ink on White Daisy CS, (1) with Sea Glass Ink on White Daisy CS, and (1) on the scrap-piece of the Curly-lined PML Card from piece A. Trim out and piece together.
- Stamp the Sprinkes onto the Ice Cream image using Saffron Ink.
- Dove-taile each end of the Coral Shimmer Trim.
- Sand the face of the Whisper CS Circle.
- I trimmed the Heart/Sprinkles PML card down to 2.75″ x 2.75″ and then stamped the sentiment onto the center using the Black Ink Pad.
- I then added (2) small and (1) large Grey Enamel Gem for some added bling, as shown.
This card would make a great sweet git to give as a thank you note to a friend. Or, slip in a gift card to your recipient’s favorite ice cream shop!
Be watching my blog for lots more Sugar Rush inspiration coming your way this month.
You’re card is super sweet, in fact makes me dream of summer days and icecream.
Hope you have a Blessed week. pjs-projects.blogspot.com
Awww thank you. 🙂