Let me show you how to create this super simple Java Banner!
Okay, before we get started I know that many of you are like “Hey, this looks like the Beach Basket from a couple of weeks ago!” …Why yes, yes it does. But if you recall, I have 6 baskets I need to fill and decorate. And, while each basket will end up looking practically the same, I wanted to show you what a smaller title with an icon could look like. Hence my Java Banner Basket.
For this particular basket, I decided to store a Costco box of coffee K-cups inside – Holiday Blend to be exact. Because my Keurig Coffee Maker is in my laundry room (which is kitty corner from my craft room) it only made sense to use one of the baskets for storage. This of course frees up the very limited cupboard space I have in that room.
THE JAVA BANNER RECIPE:
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the project (shown). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you may need.
- You Are Here is ideal for fun vacation phrases, icons, and images such as a ferris wheel, pretzel, whale, and Hawaiian shirt.
- Art Philosophy is Ideal for hundreds of basic, versatile shapes and fonts you’ll use every day, making it a must-have for every crafter!
- These Collections are compatible with the Cricut Maker® and all Cricut Explore® family machines.
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Use THIS LINK in Cricut Design Space to cut the banner & coffee cup pieces.
- Attach small 3D Foam Dots to the back of your lettering and coffee cup before attaching to the Banner pieces.
- Run Twine through the holes of the banner pieces, leaving enough room on each end to be able to tie the banner to the object of your choosing.
Again, such a super simple project!
This project took me around 10 minutes to complete, once everything was cut.
I hope you enjoyed today’s project. I’m excited to have a place to store my K-cups while leaving cupboard space for other necessities. Remember to order any supplies you need, above. And, please know that every time you make a purchase with me you are helping to support my small business, and for that I am truly grateful. Have a great day!