Jingle Joy – Jingle Joy – Jingle all the way…
Oh what fun it is to play with paper every day!
Featured on pages 4 – 13 in Close To My Heart’s new November/December 2020 Seasonal Idea Book, this new Paper Collection makes me so happy! I love anything polka dots, plaids and stripes and I can’t wait to dig in and start creating with ALL THE THINGS.
Let’s take a closer look at this Collection…
- X7262B Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design.
- X7609S Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet.
Additional Coordinating Products…
- Coordinating Cardstock Colors – 2 each of Black, White Daisy, Clover, Evergreen, Raspberry, and Flamingo.
- Jingle Joy Die-cuts!
- A Jingle Joy CRICUT COLLECTION!
- Picture My Life Pocket Cards!
- A Scrapbooking Stamp Set
- Includes 17 Stamp Images and 10 Metal Dies
- Cardmaking Stamp Set
- Includes 15 Stamp Images and 7 Metal Dies
Try a PreDesigned Scrapbooking Layout Kit!
This Scrapbooking Workshop Kit – Pg. 10 & 11 – Creates three 12″ x 12″ two-page Layouts!
Try a PreDesigned Cardmaking Kit!
This Card Workshop – Pg. 12 & 13 – Creates 16 Cards, four each of four designs!
Need some Jingle Joy Theme ideas?
- Just like last months featured collection, Christmas is the obvious choice. But, just think of how awesome a layout could look if you did a monochromic layout with black and white photos. Or remember the technique where you spot colored your photos… such as pink cheeks or blue for denim? The possibilities are endless here!
- Celebrate time in the great outdoors with your best girlfriends by incorporating the Tree pattern.
- Or, how about that gorgeous Plaid paper? You can do just about anything with that! The sky is the limit!
Whatever you decide to create, don’t forget to mix in these fun Mix-in papers (on pages 24 & 25) to help you totally transform the look and feel of your projects!
Have a warm & wonder day, my friend!