Just a note to say hello!
A simple hello could lead to a million things.
How simple and cute is the ‘Just a Note’ stamp set? It’s the first set sitting in my Stamp Set Collection, and the easiest to grab… so I went with it. I also knew that I wanted to work with the Isabella Paper Collection. Mostly because I really haven’t played with it since it’s debut on July 1st. So, my challenge was to put together a quick card using both of these elements. I also made it a mission to create multiple of this one card. My card drawer has been empty for a week – Eek! So replenishing was also a main priority of mine.
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute card (shown). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need.
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
Are you a CTMH VIP Yet? The Close To My Heart VIP Customer Program is your chance to earn shopping credit on your CTMH purchases and get access to exclusive products and perks!
Join TODAY and receive a free gift from me!
- Cut a 1.5″ x 5.5″ piece of pretty paper and adhere it to the left side of a 4.25″ x 5.5″ card base.
- Attach a .5″ x 5″ piece of pretty paper or a Zip Strip to a 2.5″ x 5″ piece of Bluebird Cardstock (light side). Adhere next to the piece in step 1.
- Cut a 5.5″ piece of Silver Shimmer Trim in half lengthwise. Adhere over the seam of papers from steps 1 and 2, as shown.
- Dovetail one side of a 1″ x 4″ piece of Lemonade Cardstock, light side. Adhere to Card.
- Using Charcoal Ink, stamp ‘Just a Note’ onto the light side of a 2.75″ x 2.75″ piece of Mink Cardstock, as shown.
- Use Bluebird Ink, to stamp a sentiment next to the sentiment in step 5.
- Using a Grey Journal Pen, draw a line around the edge of the Mink piece, avoiding any ink close to the edges as shown in my example.
- Flick Lemonade Shimmer from the Shimmer Brush into open section next to the sentiments. Let dry.
- Attach the Mink piece onto the Card using 3D Foam Dots.
- Embellish with Sparkles.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3