A super simple ‘Just Married’ Card.
“Love, laughter and happily ever after.” – unknown
This week, I’m at my Summer Scrapbooking Retreat in beautiful Scappoose, Oregon! I had packed all of my inks earlier in the week before I realized I needed them to create a card for Free Recipe Friday – Eek! Luckily, Rafe and I attended a wedding last weekend and I had to make a card in a pinch. This is what I created 30 minutes before we had to leave.
Before we get started with today’s Recipe, I must point out that I used a retired Close To My Heart M-size stamp set to create this card. When I say ‘M-size’ that refers to the first letter in the item number. It’s basically the 3″ x 3″ size. Any ‘M-size’ set has a $3.95 price tag. Here is the breakdown for the other sizes CTMH carries…
- A: $7.95
- B: $10.95
- C: $14.95
- D: $18.95
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute card (shown left). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up for easy shopping on my Close To My Heart Website.
As mentioned below, the Stamp Set I used has been retired… for several years actually. But any 2″ x 2″ Stamp will work with this Card Design so have fun!
Also, at the time of this posting the Gold Embellishing Thread wasn’t available. I will get the list updated as soon as I can with it, along with the Triblend Markers I used.
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
Are you a CTMH VIP Yet? The Close To My Heart VIP Customer Program is your chance to earn shopping credit on your CTMH purchases and get access to exclusive products and perks!
Join TODAY and receive a free gift from me!
- Cut a 4″ x 5.25″ piece of pretty paper and adhere it to the front of a 4.25″ x 5.5″ card front.
- Stamp your sentiment onto a 2″ x 2″ piece of White Daisy Cardstock. Drag the edges of the piece of CS in the Lemonade Ink. Attach to the 2.25″ x 2.25″ Bluebird Cardstock.
- Dovetail a 3.5″ x 1″ piece of Lemonade Cardstock on both ends. Sand the face before attaching to the Card.
- Attach the Bluebird Cardstock piece from step 2 to the Card using 3D Foam Dots.
- Use TriBlend Markers to color in your Sentiment/Image.
- Wrap a few loops of Gold Thread onto a Glue Dot before tucking it under the right side of the Bluebird piece.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3