Lake Rules are for life…
“Of all the paths you take in life make some lead to the lake.” – Unknown
Summer 2021 has officially arrived here in the Pacific NW and I know that many of my friends will be living by Lake Rules all season long. Whether rafting the Rouge River in Southern Oregon or kayaking across Lake Union in downtown Seattle, memories won’t be lost when the rules of the lake are followed. So let’s get to creating this fun card that all your lake lovin’ friends are sure to love!
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute card (above). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up for easy shopping on my Close To My Heart Website.
TIP: Purchase two sets!
One set to use ‘as-is’. The other to cut apart for stamping individual words/phrases, as needed.
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
Are you a CTMH VIP Yet? The Close To My Heart VIP Customer Program is your chance to earn shopping credit on your CTMH purchases and get access to exclusive products and perks!
Join TODAY and receive a free gift from me!
- To create your card base, cut a piece of White Daisy Cardstock to measure 7″ x 10″ before folding it in half to measure a finished size of 5″ x 7″. The card opening will be along the bottom of the card.
- Attach a 5″ x 7″ piece of pretty paper to the font of the card.
- Center and attach a 4.25″ x 6.25″ piece of Black Cardstock to the card using Foam Tape.
- Using Intense Black Ink, stamp the image onto a piece of 4″ x 6″ White Daisy Cardstock.
- Use TriBlend Markers to color the image, as shown.
- Embellish with Gold Embellishing Thread.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3