This week I want to show you how to spotlight with Acetate. This technique is very much the same as the video I showed last week where we used the Acetate Technique to create a background, but on a much smaller scale.
Here you can see I used a circle shape as my spotlight piece. I also used strips of paper that were much smaller. This is a great way to use up any thin scraps of paper you may have hanging around.
- Several different patterns of Paper.
For this project I used 6 different patterns from my paper stash. I just went on a hunt for anything greenish.
- Everything was cut to measure .25″ in height by 3″ in length.
- I also used the Turtley Awesome Stamp Set + Thin Cuts from Close To My Heart.
- And of course a sheet of Close To My Heart Acetate which was cut to .25″ x 3″ strips.
- I also used a few pieces of Cardstock and some Embellishments.
Now, let’s take a look at how it all comes together to make a stunningly spectacular card!
FUN! And a great way to use up scraps, as mentioned above! Plus, the one thing that I can promise you is this technique can be super addicting. I want to keep making more fabulous things with it but I should also explore other techniques, too, don’t you think?
Want to see even MORE videos like these? Become a CTMH VIP with me and receive VIP Access to my StampinBuds & Friends FB Group where I’m sharing even MORE how-to videos than ever before! Plus the $15 instant credit and kickbacks help, too. 😉
Happy Crafting my friend! <3