Being a complete Disney junkie, I immediately had to own the new Magical Alphabet Stamp Set featured in Close To My Heart’s July/August 2020 Idea Book. Isn’t it fun? It’s totally ‘Disneyesque’ and will work perfectly in my ‘Decade at Disney’ album I’ve been meaning to work on lately… ahem – lol.
Also, instead of showing another card this week, I decided that featuring the recipe for the 2-page Layout, shown on page 39, would make a fun treat. I hope you like it.
Magical Alphabet ScrapBook Layout & Recipe…
- D1937 – Magical Alphabet Stamp Set
- X7258S – Summer Vibes Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
- X9017 – Mix-in Paper Packet
- X6047 – Black Cardstock
- X6037 – Bluebird Cardstock
- X6038 – Candy Apple Cardstock
- X6046 – French Vanilla Cardstock
- X6029 – Julep Cardstock
- X5946 – Linen Cardstock
- 1385 – White Daisy Cardstock
- Z3271 – Archival Black Ink Pad
- Z6508 – Bluebird Ink Pad
- Z6509 – Candy Apple Exclusive Ink Pad
- Z6511 – Julep Ink Pad
- Z2895 – Lagoon Ink Pad
- X7258E – Summer Vibes Acrylic Shapes
- Z3314 – Black & White Dots
- Z4213 – Silver Embellishing Thread
- Z1809 – Black Shimmer Trim
- Z4181 – Stitched Circles Thin Cuts
- Z2060 – Thin 3D Foam Tape
- Z2089 – Micro Dots
- Cricut® Basic Shapes
- Die-cutting Machine
Remember, if you don’t have all the Recipe items on hand, simply visit my Close To My Heart Website and use the Search Bar to plug in the item numbers of the products you need. Super easy!
Also, if you have any questions or would like me to feature a particular Idea Book Recipe, just enter your comments below. I’m always happy to help!