Preserve your happiest memories and create truly magical artwork with the Happiest Place Collection from Close To My Heart!
I am SO EXCITED about this collection! So much, in fact, that I’ve already purchased quite the stash to keep me busy for a while. I have lots of creative ideas swirling around in my head and I can’t wait to share some of those ideas with you.
Featured on pages 40 – 45, of the July/August 2020 CTMH Idea Book, this vibrant collection is the perfect companion to help you relive all of your Disney inspired memories.
Let’s take a look at these Papers…
- CC7202 Paper Pack – includes 12 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design.
- CC7201 Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet (right) with a beautiful, glossy UV-coated accented finish.
Add on some Coordinating Products…
- Coordinating Cardstock – 12 sheets; 4 Black, and 2 each of Candy Apple, Glacier, Lemonade, and White Daisy; one-sided silver foil patterns included on 2 Black sheets and 1 sheet of each other color!
- Happiest Place Acrylic Shapes!
- Digital Art Designs!
- Digital Art Titles
- Happiest Place Stamp Set + Thin Cuts
- Includes 19 Stamp Images and 6 Metal Dies
- Stand-alone Stamp Set option (without Thin Cuts)
Try a PreDesigned 8.5″ x 11″ Cut Above Layout Kit!
This fun Kit – Pg. 45 – Creates 16 coordinating 8.5″ x 11″ scrapbook pages!
Need some ‘Non-Disney’ Theme ideas?
- Birthday’s can be made extra festive and fun with a few of the confetti style papers!
- What about some Ladybug layouts with the kiddos?
- How about some Lemonade layouts with the yellow patterns?
Whatever you decide, I know that your artwork will turn out magical!
This Happiest Place Collection is available through August 31, 2020 on my Close To My Heart Website. After that, please be sure to check my Studio Stash for additional availability. I MAY decide to release some from my stash…but it’ll be hard! lol
Have a magical day my friend!