Oh My Heart is so happy that it’s almost time for Valentine’s – Yay!
Even though the chance for snow is greater here in southern WA between February and March, just knowing spring is gets me twitterpated!
This year Close To My Heart has outdone themselves by offering an exclusive Workshop Kit that offers a couple of scrapbooking pages along with 40 adorable cards! Yep, 40!
I had the opportunity to put together all 40 cards at my last crop event and these are some of my take-always from the experience…
- I quickly discovered, during the cutting process, that I really needed to number my piles. This made the cutting process so much easier!
- I also discovered that I needed a little more space to spread out than I normally do. After all, sorting 40 piles of card pieces is a much bigger task than just cutting 3 or 4!
- Lastly, I discovered how fun it was to use Silver Stickles Glitter Gel instead of Clear Sparkles! Well, that was true until I started gathering the cards up into a pile and forgot that a few of the cards needed some dry time! Oopsie!
Overall, the entire process of cutting for 40 Cards was more easier and enjoyable than I thought it was going to be. But now what do I do with them? …I’ll tell you in a moment!
Featured on pages 42 & 43 of the 2020 January/February Idea Book, this Valentine’s offer is only available while supplies last through February 29, 2020. Yep, we’re in a leap year! After that, be sure to check out my Retired Specials page for any extras I may have available in stock.
The full ‘Oh My Heart’ Workshop Kit includes:
- 1 – Exclusive Stamp Set
- 1 – Oh My Heart Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet
- 16 – Cardstock Sheets (2 Ballerina, 2 Candy Apple, 1 Pixie, 11 White Daisy)
- 1 – Silver Stickles Glitter Gel
- 40 – Pink envelopes; 3¼” × 4½”
Additional Supplies Needed:
- Candy Apple Ink Pad
- Intense Black Ink Pad
- Pixie Ink Pad
- Raspberry Ink Pad
- Black Journaling Pen (.01)
- 3-D Foam Tape
Other Kit options are also available over on my Close To My Heart Website, while supplies last.
Here’s a look at just a few of the cards this kit makes.
A BONUS OFFER!
I mentioned earlier that I would tell you what I’m going to do with these cards. Well, anyone that places an order on my Close To My Heart website before February 14th will receive (1) of these cute little cards as an extra thank you from me! These little freebie’s are only available while my supply lasts. Be sure to #stampinbuds if you happen to receive one of these cuties from me.
Have you Joined my Mailing List yet? I have lots of creative pieces to show you in the upcoming weeks that I know you’re not going to want to miss!
Happy a lovely day my friend!