During the month of October, Close To My Heart is extra dedicated to helping the Operation Smile organization restore smiles to those in need of Cleft Palate surgeries.
One way Close To My Heart is making a difference is buy offering these beautiful 100% Cotton T-shirts that come in a variety of sizes for both men and woman. For every T-shirt sold, Close To My Heart donates $10 of to the wonderful Operation Smile organization. Check out this Operation Smile Vision Video I have included below…
At Operation Smile, the belief is that every child suffering from cleft lip or cleft palate deserves exceptional surgical care. I agree.
How you can help turn a Cleft into a brilliant smile:
- You can start by visiting my Close To My Heart website under the ‘What we do’ –> ‘Operation Smile link.
- Learn about what Close To My Heart does as a company to help this beautiful cause. Plus, you can read about Ming, a 6 year old little boy from Cambodia.
- Purchase one of the T-shirts and wear it proudly.
- During the month of October you can purchase the Punny Pals project Kit and accessories to also make a difference.
- When you are making a purchase with your Close To My Heart Consultant, round-up your spare change. If we all did this each time we made a CTMH purchase, the $240 it takes for 1 surgery could be met many times over.
- Make a direct donation to Operation Smile.
Thank you so much for your support in this beautiful cause. As an incentive to Consultants during the month of October, 3 lucky people will have the opportunity to accompany the many doctors and volunteers on an upcoming mission trip to experience first hand the blessings that the Operation Smile organization bestows. Incredible! While, it most likely won’t be me, I’m still doing my part to help where I can and I hope you will join me. – Blessings <3