Do you like to make pretty paper projects? Then my Paper Bakers Crafters Club may be the perfect fit for you and your pocketbook!
Each month I am baking up a series of gorgeous Kits to tempt your paper-crafting taste buds. Kit projects include anything from scrapbook pages to handmade cards to small gift and home decor items that are sure to get your paper-crafting senses tingling! Sounds scrumptious, right?
Then, check out my Paper Bakers Crafters Club details…
- You may join the club at any time and there is ‘no commitment’ to stay active for any length of time or to place any additional orders.
- Each Club Kit will post to my blog every 2nd Wednesday of the month and will include a small fee for supplies.
- All payments for the Club Kit must be received by the 25th of the month. Kits will ship out shortly after that.
- In addition, each person who signs up for this club will have their name added to the bottom of the Crafter’s Club Hostess List.
- The person whose name is on the top of the list will become the hostess the following month and will start earning hostess rewards!
- In order for your name to keep its “place” on the list, you must place a $25 minimum order by the 25th of the month under the “Club Link” I provide on my www.stampinbuds.ctmh.com web page.
- If you do not place a $25+ order by the 25th of the month, your name goes down to the bottom of the hostess list.
- If you do place a $25+ order, your name continues to move up the list AND you will receive $5 off your current months Club Kit! Way cool!
…But that’s not all! Club members will also receive:
- A free current Annual Idea Book or Seasonal Expressions Idea Book!
- Free Hostess Rewards during your hosting month!
- An exclusive M-size Hostess Stamp Set during your hosting month – FREE!
- An opportunity to hold a home gathering or catalog party to boost your hostess benefits!
- Special Club Pricing on additional Scrapbooking and Card-making ‘Kits’ I offer, as long as you are a member!
- Additional freebies and surprises… Woohoo!
Doesn’t this sound like fun? All Club Kits include full instructions and a shopping list for any additional items you may need – likes Stamps/Inks.
Simply contact me at email@example.com for more information or to order your first Club Kit today!