Welcome to Week #14 of my 52 Paper Crafting Organization Tips and StampinBuds Studio tour. Did you miss last week’s topic? I talked about Marker Storage Trays, so be sure to check it out.
This week I want to continue talking about TriBlend Markers and how to transport them to events. Are you ready?
Week 14: A Marker Storage Case
Last week I made mention about how I had recently purchased a bag for toting my TriBlend Markers to Paper Crafting Events. Well, I actually had the opportunity to use it (sooner than later) when I attended a Scrapbooking Weekend with a few of my local girlfriends. We went to an Airbnb in Dundee, OR for the weekend and I have to say that this Marker Storage Case was well worth the moolah I paid. Here’s the skinny…
- It measures approximately 13 x 12. 5 x 2. 5 inches.
- Holds 48 TriBlend Markers with elastic tabs.
- Opens to feature two large interior pockets on each side for craft items and take-along tools.
- The interior is velcro which makes the middle marker section removable – optional.
- A convenient handle or clip-on adjustable strap makes it easy to carry.
How fun is this? And, as mentioned in my previous post, I may just remove the middle marker piece from the bag to store my TriBlends on my craft desk. That way, if I go away on another crafty girls weekend, I can just grab and go – easy peasy! Besides, the trays are also a great way to store Shimmer Brushes and other types of Markers.
Do you have Paper Crafting Organization questions?
Please be sure to leave your questions in the comment section below. I’d be more than happy to share a solution with you in an upcoming blog post.