Welcome to Week #48 of my 52 Paper Crafting Organization Tips and StampinBuds Studio tour. Did you miss last week’s topic? I talked about Bookends for organization. Be sure to check it out.
This week we are talking briefly about…
Week 48: Displays
Paper Drafting fun doesn’t have to involve hiding your artwork and memories away in albums.
In the example to the right, I was given this adorable display stand from Close To My Heart as a Director gift, if I remember correctly. It’s simply just a wire stand that can hold around 10 Page Protectors easily. I simply have it sitting on a small Kallax that is only 4 cubes tall.
There are other ways to display your memories and artwork, though…
- Wall Displays such as in a stairwell
- Picture frames scattered around the house
- Electronic Picture Frames
- On a Refrigerator with cute magnets
- In glass ornaments
- Create a family photo wreath
- Decoupaged onto items such as a dresser top
- In frames specific to the size of a scrapbook page
These are just some of the ideas off the top of my head. Can you think of any more?
Do you have Paper Crafting Organization questions?
Please be sure to leave your questions in the comment section below. I’d be more than happy to share a solution with you in an upcoming blog post.