From whimsical to elegant, these Paper Trees are a breeze!
Here in the Pacific Northwest we sure do love our trees. Especially those of us, like me, who were born and raised here… Seattle to be exact. But while I can’t say that I love hiking or tree climbing or any of the other nature-ish activities that others do. I can say that my appreciation for the beauty of nature has grown strong roots. I just can’t imagine living life anywhere else. …Well except maybe Disneyland, but that’s a topic for another day. 😉
What type of tree is your favorite kind of tree? I have three…
- My Family Tree,
- a beautifully decorated Christmas Tree,
- and pretty Paper Trees!
CHECK OUT THIS FUN PAPER TREES RECIPE:
You will need:
Hot Glue / Hot Glue Gun
Wooden Spools & Dowels for each Tree
1. Starting with the largest circle, insert the dowel into the center of the circle.
2. Pinch the front and back sides of the circle against the dowel to make it look like the dowel is wearing a poncho.
3. Push the right and left sides of the circle against the dowel and crease the folds.
4. Repeat with each layer until you get to the top of the tree. This last circle will be lightly glued to the top of the dowel.
TIP: Try covering the dowel and spool with paper, too!
Have a beautifully blessed day! <3