Finding your Perfect Match doesn’t have to be hard, especially when we’re talking about pretty papers and not people!
Featured in the upcoming Jan./Feb. Idea Book, this fun paper suite has everything you need to create stunning Valentine’s Day cards, scrapbook layouts, and more! So let’s take a closer look at this beautiful suite, starting with…
My favorite part of any collection – the PAPERS!
- CC12201 Paper Pack – includes 6 sheets of double-sided patterned paper, two of each design.
- CC12202 Paper Pack + Sticker Sheet – offers a 12″ x 12″ coordinating Sticker Sheet, along with the 6 sheets of beautiful paper patterns above.
- Coordinating Cardstock Colors – Includes 2 sheets each of Black, Ballerina, Candy Apple, Carolina, Mint, and French Vanilla Cardstocks.
Next, let’s take a look at some Coordinating Products…
- Perfect Match Mini Hearts – Loose heart shapes in White Daisy, Black, Candy Apple, Ballerina, and Mint.
- An adorable Stamp Set!
- Includes 19 Stamp Images!
Need some Perfect Match Theme ideas?
This beautiful Collection was obviously designed with Love & Valentine’s Day in mind. However, I want to take a closer look at a few other ways of using these gorgeous papers with some versatility…
- Grid Paper – Think school. This design would be perfect for documenting some of the classes your kids may be taking. You can even cover up the hearts with an embellishment as needed.
- Pink Watercolor Paper – This could accompany any baby or girly layouts you may want to create.
- Plaid Paper – Definitely my favorite of the bunch! Total versatility with this design and could look super chic with so many subjects. Possibly Coffee Cards, Christmas Layouts and even Dad/Masculine Cards.
Other than the obvious, what are some ways you can see using these beautiful papers on your projects? Please be sure to leave your thoughts in the comment section below.