Our Scrapbook Weekend fee includes…
- 6 feet of cropping space with chair and table lamp.
- (Bringing extra lighting such as an Ott lamp is suggested but not required)
- 6 wonderful, hearty meals provided by the inn’s owners.
- (Friday Dinner thru Sunday Lunch)
- Internet access and lots of plugin’s are available for all your techie needs.
- (Feel free to bring your laptops, Cricut Machines & more!)
- A few fun projects will be provided by me!
- A chance to play some fun games and win some crafty prizes!
- An opportunity to shop my stash for some really great paper-crafting bargains!
- PLUS, over 50 hours of cropping time with your besties!
- Optional: Come in on Thursday to get a jumpstart on the weekend! (Thursday meals are not provided AND there is no increase in the registration price fee!)
*Please keep in mind that your $100 fee helps reserve a table for you at my retreat and helps pay for 6 scrumptious meals along with some other fun goodies provided by me. Please pay your Registration Fee AFTER booking your room (below) – Because of limited space, it’s important to have your room booked before paying the registration fee.
**All Bed and Breakfast accommodations are being handled through Sherry at the Scappoose Creek Inn and are not included in the $100 registration fee. Please Contact Sherry at the Scappoose Creek Inn (503-543-2740) to check room availability. Room rates are paid upon arrival.
***Sorry, No Cash Refunds are available after January 31, 2021 as product and meal preparations will be underway. Refunds after January 1st will incur a $60 cancellation fee. This means you will receive a $40 cash refund along with a package of our weekend projects & goodies mailed to you. Refunds will be issued the week AFTER retreat.
*****Please keep in mind that the Inn also has their own cancellation policy that is separate from mine. Please check with them for more information.
Have questions? Please contact Shannon Baker – Thanks!
Click the link above to be notified about my future Scrapbook Retreats!
I’d love to see you at a future event!