Our Scrapbook Weekend fee includes…
- 6 feet of cropping space with chair and table lamp.
- (Bringing extra lighting such as an Ott lamp is suggested but not required)
- 6 wonderful, hearty meals provided by the inn’s owners.
- (Friday Dinner thru Sunday Lunch)
- Internet access and lots of plugin’s are available for all your techie needs.
- (Feel free to bring your laptops, Cricut Machines & more!)
- A few fun projects will be provided by me!
- A chance to play some fun games and win some crafty prizes!
- An opportunity to shop my stash for some really great paper-crafting bargains!
- PLUS, over 50 hours of cropping time with your besties!
- Optional: Come in on Thursday to get a jumpstart on the weekend! (Thursday meals are not provided AND there is no increase in the registration price fee!)
*Please keep in mind that your $100 fee helps reserve a table for you at my retreat and helps pay for 6 scrumptious meals along with some other fun goodies provided by me. Please pay your Registration Fee AFTER booking your room (below) – Because of limited space, it’s important to have your room booked before paying the registration fee.
**All Bed and Breakfast accommodations are being handled through Sherry at the Scappoose Creek Inn and are not included in the $100 registration fee. Please Contact Sherry at the Scappoose Creek Inn (503-543-2740) to check room availability. Room rates are paid upon arrival.
***Sorry, No Cash Refunds are available after February 28, 2021 as product and meal preparations will be underway.
*****Please keep in mind that the Inn also has their own cancellation policy that is separate from mine.
Have questions? Please contact Shannon Baker – Thanks!
Click the link above to be notified about my future Scrapbook Retreats!
I’d love to see you at a future event!