Scrapbook Retreat – March 2023
March 17-19, 2023
$120 Deposit due ASAP to reserve your spot!
Remaining balance due no later than 01.31.23
Looking to feed your creative side while re-energizing your crafty soul? Then look no further because registration is NOW OPEN for my popular Scrapbook Retreat Weekend! Join us in a brand new location with lots of amenities, including a place to enjoy hours of paper-crafting fun with your bestus-buddies!
Please be sure to read through the entire DESCRIPTION for this event before securing your spot with the $120 non-refundable deposit.
ALL ROOMS ARE CURRENTLY TAKEN – PLEASE CHECK WITH ME FOR ADDITIONAL AVAILABILITY!
FOR ALL CONFIRMED ATTENDEES – PLEASE USE THIS FORM TO PAY YOUR DEPOSITS – THANKS!
In order to secure our location (10 rooms, 2 nights accommodations, meals, venue space and resort gratuities) I am requiring a $120 non-refundable per person deposit to secure your accommodations at this event. This money helps pay for the venue/rooms/gratuities which is a required part of the resort contract I must sign.
Currently we have 7 of the 10 rooms reserved – Woohoo! So I’ve decided to go ahead and open up pre-registration by asking for the $120 per person non-refundable deposit at this time. Here is the price breakdown determined by the number of people per room…
- 4 people / 1 room / 2 Queen beds – $270 per person
– (this fee total includes a $120 non-refundable deposit with $150 balance due per person by January 31, 2023)
- 3 people / 1 room / 2 Queen beds – $305 per person
– (this fee total includes a $120 non-refundable deposit with $185 balance due per person by January 31, 2023)
- 2 people / 1 room / 2 Queen beds – $385 per person
– (this fee total includes a $120 non-refundable deposit with $265 balance due per person by January 31, 2023)
- 1 person / 1 room / 2 Queen beds – $625
– (this fee total includes a $120 non-refundable deposit with $505 balance due by January 31, 2023)
*Please remember that your Registration Fee helps reserve a table/chair for you at the retreat venue with 24/7 access to our creative space for 3 days plus some fun prizes! It also pays for 2 nights of plushy resort accommodations that includes (2) full service breakfast bars, (4) catered meals plus gratuities and more!
Here’s a look at everything our weekend together includes…
- (2) nights accommodations – Friday & Saturday March 17 & 18
- (2) Queen Beds with plush mattresses and triple sheeting in a non-smoking room
PLUS (in each room) –
- A gas fireplace
- Private garden patio
- Mini fridge
- Coffee maker
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV with cable channels
- and Complementary Wireless Internet
- Check-in is at 3pm on Friday and check-out is at 11am on Sunday morning.
- (2) – Full Hot Breakfast Buffets in the Garden View restaurant located on site
- (2) Catered Lunches
- (2) Catered Dinners
- Plus we can also pull together a snack table within our crafting space, if desired.
Our Crafting space…
- (3) full days of crafting with great friends in 800 sq ft of space – Friday morning before check-in thru Sunday after check-in!
- Wireless Internet / WiFi
- A built-in sink
- Column-free, unobstructed sight lines
- Controlled lighting
- Fully carpeted
- Round / Rectangle Tables + Chairs. Depending on attendance I’m expecting 1 to 2 people per table.
- A chance to play some fun games and win some fun prizes!
- An opportunity to shop my stash for some really great paper-crafting bargains!
Plus – these other Optional Attractions are nearby… (not included in the price)
- An on-site Spa – (appointments will need to be booked in advance)
- A seasonal outdoor swimming pool and hot tub
- Nightly music and happy hour in the lounge
- Views of the neighboring 80 acre Oregon Gardens
- Shopping is just a few minutes away and so is an old one-screen theater
- Nearby wineries and more!
**Your balance due (after the $120 non-refundable deposit has been paid) is due no later than January 31, 2023. No Cash Refunds will be given after this date! Refunds after this date will incur a $25 cancellation fee and I will use that money to package and ship any goodies you would have receive had you attended the Retreat. Items will be shipped via usps.
Have questions? Please contact Shannon Baker – Thanks!