Oct. 2023 Scrapbook Retreat
October 27-29, 2023
Looking to feed your creative side while re-energizing your crafty soul? Then look no further because registration is NOW OPEN for my popular Scrapbook Retreat Weekend! Join us in Silverton, OR with lots of amenities, including a place to enjoy hours of paper-crafting fun with your besties!
Please be sure to read through the ENTIRE description for this event before securing your spot.
Here’s a look at everything our Scrapbooking Weekend together includes…
Our Crafting space…
- (3) full days of crafting with great friends starting at 10am Friday morning thru 10pm Sunday night!
- Wireless Internet / WiFi
- Column-free, unobstructed sight lines
- Controlled lighting
- Fully carpeted
- Tables + Chairs are provided. Up to 2 people per table with approximately 3-4 ft of space each
- Lighting is pretty good but you are more than welcome to bring extra lighting if desired
- We will have some electrical outlets available for Cricut Machines, Laptops and other related items
- An opportunity to play some fun games and win some fun prizes!
- Shop my stash for some really great paper-crafting bargains!
- (2) – Full Hot Breakfast Buffets in the Garden View restaurant located on site for those with overnight accommodations at the resort only.
- Optional Catered Meals TBA at a later date, for an additional cost. You’ll be able to opt in or out.
- There is also a full restaurant and bar on site with great food with reasonable prices.
Plus – these other Optional Attractions are nearby… (not included in the price)
- An on-site Spa – (appointments will need to be booked in advance)
- A hot tub and seasonal outdoor swimming pool
- Nightly music and happy hour in the lounge
- Views of the neighboring 80 acre Oregon Gardens
- Shopping is just a few minutes away and so is an old one-screen theater
- Nearby wineries and more!
$85 of each (per person) registration fee counts toward securing the up-front cost of the venue and is non-refundable. The remaining balance of $110 will be due no later than August 31, 2023, making the full registration fee non-refundable after this date. Absolutely no Refunds will be given after this date as fees count toward all venue costs, refreshment fees, gratuities, etc.
Within 24 hours of purchasing your spot for this Retreat I will send you an email with details on how to reserve your room accommodations, including our group code. Rooms are currently booking for $129 per weekdays and $159 on Friday & Saturday nights and rooms are limited so be sure to register SOON. Once rooms fill up you will be on your own to secure local accommodations.
Have questions? Please contact Shannon Baker – Thanks!