The Scrapbook Weekend fee includes…
- 6 feet of cropping space with chair and table lamp. (Bringing extra lighting such as an Ott lamp is suggested yet optional)
- 6 wonderful, hearty meals provided by the inn’s owners. (Friday Dinner thru Sunday Lunch)
- Internet access and lots of plugin’s for all of your devices including Cricut Machines!
- A few fun (optional) projects provided by me!
- A chance to play a few games and win some fun prizes!
- An opportunity to shop my stash for some really great bargains!
- PLUS, over 50 hours of cropping time with your besties!
- Optional: Come in on Thursday to get a jumpstart on the weekend! (Thursday meals are not provided AND there is no increase in the registration price fee!)
*Please keep in mind that your $100 fee helps reserve a table for you at my retreat and helps pay for 6 scrumptious meals along with some other fun goodies provided by me. Please pay your Registration Fee AFTER booking your room (below) – Because of limited space, it’s important to have your room booked before paying the registration fee.
**All Bed and Breakfast accommodations are being handled through Sherry at the Scappoose Creek Inn and are not included in the $100 registration fee. Please Contact Sherry at the Scappoose Creek Inn (503-543-2740) to check room availability.
***Sorry, No Cash Refunds for the full amount are available after August 31, 2020 as product and meal preparations will be underway. If cancelling between September 1-15 you will receive 50% of your deposit back. No refunds after the 16th of September, 2020.
*****Please keep in mind that the Inn also has their own cancellation policy that is separate from mine.
Have questions? Please contact Shannon Baker – Thanks!
Click the link above to be notified about my future Scrapbook Retreats!
I’d love to see you at a future event!