Sweet Pumpkin Cheers Card Recipe…
I’m in love with this adorably sweet Pumpkin Cheers Card, and it’s not even that pumpkiny. I think it’s the fact that I particularly LOVE the Stamp Set (which we’ve talked about several times now), and also because I love the color scheme so much. That Mulberry tone paired with Shortbread? Yummy!
This card is featured in Close To My Heart’s 2021 September/October Seasonal Idea Book on page 35. I knew as soon as I saw it that I would be featuring it on my blog along with it’s recipe. It’s just too cute not to! So let’s get down to business!
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute card (shown). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need.
THIN CUTS? Yes Please! I’ve included both the stand-alone Stamp Set and Stamp Set with Thin Cuts options in the list below. Simply choose the one that works best for you. No need to get both!
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Start by cutting the Donut and Drink out on White Daisy Cardstock, the Heart on Mulberry Cardstock.
- Stamp the Donut and Drink using Intense Black InkColor with TriBlend Markers and set aside.
- Cut some Mulberry Cardstock to measure 3″ x 4.75″ in size.
– Optional: Use a Corner Rounder to trim the top right. Attach to Card face.
- Next, cut a piece of grid paper from the Noteworthy Paper Pack to measure 2.75″ x 4.5″.
– Optional: Use a Corner Rounder to trim the top right. Attach to Mulberry piece.
- Trim the pink side of the As You Grow PML Cards to measure 4.25″ x 2.5″. This is the card that says ‘On the day you were born’ on the flip side. Attach to card.
- Cut a 4.25″ piece of the Mulberry Zip Strip, from the As You Grow Paper Pack, and adhere it to the card.
- Attach a .25″ x 4.25″ piece off Mulberry Glitter CS to the Card.
- Use the Square Windows Die to cut a small Shortbread Cardstock piece. Place onto the card as shown.
- Using the Buildable Tags Dies and the Shortbread Paper from the Mix-ins Pack, cut out the tag.
- Dovetail a couple of .5″ x 1″ pieces of Shortbread Cardstock to embellish the Tag hole with.
- Using Intense Black Ink, stamp ‘Cheers’ onto the Tag. Attach to the card with 3D Foam Tape.
- Attach the Die Cut pieces from Step 1 using 3D Foam Tape.
- Stamp the little Star image with Shortbread Ink, as shown in the photo.
- Embellish with Sequins and Liquid Pearls.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3