Pumpkin Everything | RECIPE
Pumpkin Everything Card Recipe…
Grab your PSL from Starbucks and let’s get ready to celebrate Pumpkin Everything with this fun little shaker card! Isn’t it adorable? It’s also super easy to make. Let me show you how…
I originally started creating this Card as part of a Card set but then got distracted, like I often do, and decided it would be more fun to offer it as a free recipe. I hope you agree.
Once again, I used my two favorite Stamp Sets from the 2021 September / October Seasonal Idea book. I mean, come on, I’ve already told you that it’s going to be hard for me not to use them on ALL of my creations this month – lol.
Provided is a visual list of the products used to create the cute card (shown). When you click on a link, a new browser window will open up. This makes it easier to shop my Close To My Heart Website for the items you need.
THIN CUTS? Yes Please! I have included both the stand-alone Stamp Set and Stamp Set with Thin Cuts options in the list below. Simply choose the one that works best for you. No need to get both!
Have questions about the ingredients listed above? Please be sure to Contact Me so I can help.
- Use a the Light Jade Green Blends TriBlend Marker to color two large White Dots. Set aside to dry.
- Before attaching the 3″ x 4″ piece and 1″ x 4″ piece of pretty paper to the front of the card, daub the edges with Papaya Ink.
- Cut a 4″ piece of Gold Shimmer Trim in half, lengthwise, and attach one of the pieces over the seam of the pretty paper pieces in step 2.
- Cut out a Shortbread CS Heart with the Thin Cut Shaker Set as well as a Nectarine CS Stitched Frame Heart. Daube the edges of the Frame Heart with Papaya Ink.
- Assemble the Shaker Card inserting Autumn Loose Sequins between the back Heart and the Heart window.
NOTE: For more information on how to assemble a Shaker Card, please visit my Shaker Card YouTube Video.
- Cut and color the Frappuccino using TriBlend Markers. Attach to the side of the shaker window with Foam Dots.
- Using Papaya Ink, stamp ‘Pumpkin Everything’ onto a 3″ x 1″ piece of Shortbread Cardstock. Carefully cut the two words apart and daub all the edges with Papaya Ink before attaching to the card. The right side will need to be secured with small Foam Dots.
- Attach your (now) Green Dots to the card.
- Make parts of your Frappuccino shine by adding some Clear Shimmer Brush. Let dry.
Be sure to keep checking back for more fabulous Paper-Crafting Recipes coming your way each Friday! And don’t forget to sign-up for my Newsletter to be the first to hear about everything crafty and fun! <3