Creating a Recipe Card!
Let me show you how to create the adorable Recipe Card located on page 5 of Close To My Heart’s 2022 Oct-Dec Idea Book!
Sour Cream Cheese Recipe Card
- Z8046 – Freshly Baked—Cardmaking Stamp + Thin Cuts
- X7285S – Freshly Baked Paper + Sticker Sheet
- X6046 – French Vanilla Cardstock
- X6066 – Honey Butter Cardstock
- X6049 – Scarlet Cardstock
- X6068 – Seabrook Cardstock
- Z3839 – Scarlet Glitter Paper
- Z4189 – Intense Black Ink Pad
- X7285E – Freshly Baked Dots
- Z4575 – Black LePen
- Z1500 – Red LePe
- Z5038 – Die-cutting & Embossing Machine
- Using Seabrook CS, die cut the Recipe Card from the Freshly Baked-Cardmaking Stamp Set + Thin Cuts set using a Die Cutting Machine.
- Cut (2) strips of light Honey Butter CS, one at 6″ x 3/8″ and the other at 6″ x .5″.
- Next, cut a piece of Scarlet CS to measure 5″ x 1/8″.
- Cut (2) pieces of Scarlet Glitter CS 5″ x 1/16″.
- Ink the Dotted Recipe Stamp not the Recipe Card base with Intense Black Ink.
- Using Intense Black Ink, stamp some Kitchen Sentiments onto the French Vanilla CS. Trim.
- Cut a strip of Grid Patterned Paper 5″ x 5/8″ and adhere it to the very top of the Recipe Card.
- Trim the 6″ x 3/8″ piece of the light Honey Butter CS to fit the size of the title you will need for your Recipe Card. Adhere it to the bottom of the Grid Patterned Paper.
- Add the 5″ x 1/8″ piece of Scarlet CS on top of the Grid Patterned Paper and light Honey Butter CS, as shown.
- Adhere the 6 x .5 light Honey Butter CS piece right above the diagonal Thin Cut line at the bottom of the Recipe Card.
- Embellish with the (2) pieces of Scarlet Glitter CS, as shown.
- Arrange the prepared words to the Recipe Card, as shown.
- Embellish with Stickers, Stamping and Dots, as shown.
- Use the Black LePen to add your Recipe to the card and the Red LePen to color in your rating.
Want to save $15 on your purchase today?
Become a VIP with me!
You will also receive an invitation into my FB StampinBuds & Friends Group
where there is always lots to SEE, LEARN, and EARN!
As a reminder, the Freshly Baked Paper Collection is available through December 31, 2023 on my Close To My Heart Website. After that, please be sure to check my Studio Stash for additional availability.